Dots

Friday, September 9, 2011

Good news! Good news!

I was saddened recently, when I was discussing yummy restaurants with a couple of friends at a birthday party.   I was told the famed El Siete Mares Seafood Mexican Restaurant had closed their doors.  WHAT?  My mouth waters at the thought of their red snapper tacos.  Besides, my sweet neighbors fish tacos, I have found none to compare to Siete Mares fish tacos in Waco.  After I began this blog, I became curious at other blogs out there & what I could learn.  I was doing a search this morning for blogs in Waco and stumbled across the blog:  www.wacofork.com
Scrolling through the blog I saw a post concerning the closing of Siete Mares.  According to the post, El Positano owner, Sergio Garcia plans to reopen the Positano location under the new name - Sergios.  What will be on Sergios menu?  Beginning sometime in September, Sergio plans to incorporate Siete Mares menu items on Friday and Saturday nights.  HOORAY!!!! 


Location of (Positanos) Sergios:  4th Street and David Drive, which is on 4th Street between downtown and the Cameron Park Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment